The Block Occupancy Detector recognises the current drawn by moving trains within a block.
Operation in both analog and digital modes.
Open-collector transistor outputs, optically isolated.
Does not require separate power supply.
Compatible with S88N feedback modules.
Package includes:1 x tOm Block Occupancy Detector, 4x screws, 4x plastic spacers.
02060401 BRAKE MODULE
With the help of a brake module, digital model train decoders capable for ABC operation, register the asymmetry in the symmetrical DCC track voltage. It will use this status information to brake the engine till complete stop. The braking distance can be controlled with the use of the brake delay or constant breaking distance CV settings of the mobile decoder. Because the brake module is only connected to one rail of the track, trains coming from the opposite direction will pass thru the section. If the train doesn’t have to stop in the section, or the waiting time has elapsed, the Brake Module can be short circuited with a physical switch or with the contacts of a relay, and the train will continue to run.
- Usable in DCC systems with mobile decoders that support the ABC system (This includes all Train-O-Matic Lokommander II decoders)
- Free passage in the opposite direction
- Exact stopping in front of signals
Package includes:1 x tOm Brake Module, 2x screws, 2x plastic spacers
Size L23 x W16.5 x H11
The S88N module allows transmission to the digital command station or the PC interface the status of 16 digital inputs. Such modules can be cascaded into a number of 8-16 pieces (128-256 inputs), depending on type of command station / digital interfaces. Each input is equipped with a LED control that monitors the input’s logic state: LED lit means that there is an electrically closed contact between input and common terminal (“C”); LED off means inactive input (open contact). Monitoring only works when connected to the S88N bus.
RJ45 connection allows the use of standard patch cables
- Compatibility with digital S88N command stations and interfaces
- Input status signaled by control LEDs
- Easy-fitting through the 4 mounting holes
- Includes 1x S88N module, 4x screws, 4x plastic spacers
- Number of inputs: 16
- Power supply voltage: 5-12Vdc through S88N connector -supply current in idle state: <5 mA
- Type and interface cables used: RJ45 jacks, CAT5 cable
- Dimensions: W65 x L78 x H 20 mm
- Weight: 35 g
02030101 TD MAXI
The TD Maxi decoder by tOm is a DCC accessory decoder and can drive 4 turnouts with two electromagnets or with motor drive. It can also be successfully used to drive various accessories: Electromagnetic relays, LEDs or incandescent bulbs, etc. The particularity and originality of the decoder is the use of a group of capacitors as an electric charge battery (CDU Capacitor Discharge Unit). With this circuit you can greatly reduce the electrical shock experienced in digital systems when switching a turnout with high power consumption. Capacitors help to create a current pulse for a safer and steady switching. The charging current of the capacitors is constant, without adverse effects for the system (this constant current can be set by CV41). More than that, the start of the charging operation can be delayed randomly after the power up, so in the case of using several TD Maxi decoders on the same layout, the DCC system will be not overloaded at the power on sequence.
- Usable in any NMRA compatible DCC system
- Block address in the range 1-512 (or 0-511)
- Protection against short circuit and overheating
- Decoder reset by entering any numerical value in CV8
- Switching reversal by CV38
- Save the last state
- Duration of output On state programmable in CV3, CV4, CV5, CV6
- Programming address mode or continuous programming
- DCC command buffer, for sequential switching